Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fashion: Spring

Today I will be talking about the very lively season of Spring. Yes, the bees are buzzing, the flowers are blooming, the butterflies are roaming and that means Spring fashion is upon us. My Spring outfit today consist of a white loose dress which can be found at Forever 21. I decided to give this outfit a bohemian/ gypsy look by adding a brown flower necklace on my head (which in this case it is being used as a headpiece and can be found at Ross) and adding some Aztec inspired bracelets and necklaces that are from Buffalo Exchange and my Mayan inspired sandals are from Target. To top off any Spring outfit one must consist a pair of SUNGLASSES! I adore sunglasses for the fact that they look good on any outfit and they allow me see perfectly during the Spring and Summer. I hope you enjoy the cold cup of lemonade and smelling flowers and I hope you look chic doing it.

Until next time, 

Jocelyn