Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Music: Echosmith




If you haven't heard of Echosmith.........
Well now you have! This LA based Alternative Pop band will be taking the charts soon as well as your hearts. Their debut album "Talking Dreams" was released in October of 2013. 

Not only do they create great music, but I believe they are true artist, with their quirky fashion sense and heartwarming music videos. For the second year, they will be touring with Vans Wrap Tour. 

In a way, there is only one word to describe them: Infinite. I guess, they sort of have this charisma that draws you in, and their songs, well we can leave it at that they do all the talking. Maybe it is the feeling that comes when listening to their music, but I feel very young. I feel like I can take on the word, stay up all night on a crazy adventure, driving around a mysterious town. I guess I feel infinite. The feelings make me feel like a true teenager: young, reckless, wild, free, passionate. 

There isn't much to describe about Echosmith but that they are truly amazing. 

You might have heard their newest single "Cool Kids" on LA 98.7 Adult Alternative. If you haven't well here you go.

With much love,
Josie